Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Making Mummies


Last year my daughter, who was six at the time, made these wonderful mummies.  She's so proud of them and they make me smile every time I see them.  They were easy enough for her to do on her own with little supervision.  In fact, a little supervision might have been a good idea because she began to mummify everything around.  These are the ones we've kept.   
Halloween Kids Craft, Mummies Made from Mason Jars
We got the idea from Hi Sugarplum and the complete project can be found here: 
I used my own vases and jars from around the house, along with a couple of random ball jars I bought for a quarter each at the local thrift store.  I already had a stash of googly eyes so the only expense was the gauze.  I love a cheap and easy project that makes me look like I rock as a mom!  







No comments:

Post a Comment